Business Online Banking Training & Support
Pinnacle has introduced a new online banking system to our clients in the Carolinas and Virginia. Our goal is to make your transition as seamless as possible.
If you have questions, our treasury management support team is available
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET
To help you navigate the new system, we've put together videos that show you around and how to use some of the features you'll enjoy.
Prefer step-by-step instructions? These how-to guides walk your through the new system and some of the most common processes you use.
How to Log In for the First Time
You'll want to be sure you have everything in place and ready the first time you login. Most of your information has automatically converted to the new system. The exceptions include eBills (which can be reconnected easily in Bill Pay), some payees and any account and security alerts. Here are a few things you need to know to get everything in place.
- The first time you log in, it needs to be from a web browser, not the mobile app.
- You will use your current online banking username as the Access ID. Information about your temporary password can be found in the FAQ.
- You'll be prompted to accept the user agreement, change your password and establish security questions.
- Ensure you can log into Treasury Management services like ACH or lockbox and that your wire transfer templates and ACH batches converted properly.
- You can now reestablish your connections to account software like Quicken and QuickBooks. Visit MyPinnacle.com/Intuit for instructions.
- You can also reestablish any account and security alerts.
- Check your upcoming transfers and bill payments to ensure everything came over correctly.
- If you scheduled any bill payments after noon ET on Monday, Nov. 4, you'll need to reestablish them.
- Download the Pinnacle Financial Partners personal or business banking app for iPhone, iPad or Android from your app store.
- Review these changes to the way we process ACH batches.
- Review these changes to wire transfer limits and review your users' limits to make sure they're where you want them.
Remember, your Pinnacle financial advisor and treasury management advisor are always available to help. Reach out to them with questions or call our treasury management support team, which is available during business hours.
Pinnacle Treasury Online Banking Support
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I learn how to use the new Online Banking system?
You will have many opportunities and different ways to learn, including on this website. As we get closer to Nov. 12, instructional guides, videos and other training materials will be available at MyPinnacle.com/Training. Your treasury management advisor can also help you learn the system, and a dedicated support team is available to answer questions at 855-282-8655.
How do I log in the first time?
The first time you log into the new Online Banking system, you will need to do so through PNFP.com or MyPinnacle.com, either on a computer or through a mobile web browser. There is a version of the new system optimized for mobile browsers. You will use your current online banking username as the Access ID. Your temporary password will be your username plus the last four digits of your company's Tax ID number.
Username/Access ID: AcmeAdmin
The system will ask you to accept the new Online Banking Agreement, set up your security questions and reset your password. These can only be done through a computer or mobile browser, not through the mobile app.
Will my accounts automatically convert to the new Online Banking system?
You will have access to all the same accounts you do now, all with the same account nicknames. Your user roles and permissions will also automatically convert to the new system.
Will I need to download a new mobile app?
Yes, we will offer two separate apps: one for personal banking and one for business banking. They are both available for download right now, but you will be unable to use it until Nov. 12 when we convert your account to the new system. The first time you log into the new Online Banking system, you will need to do so through the website, either on a computer or through a mobile web browser. There is a version of the new system optimized for mobile browsers, and text banking will still be available.
Can I view both my personal and my business accounts in the same system?
Yes, and you can also view your Pinnacle credit cards.