Your new Online Banking system is simple, intuitive and user-friendly. It brings together everything you need in one place to make it easier to do the business that’s most important to you.
Here’s a brief overview so you can see for yourself.
Login & Access
You now can log in from a different place. For a few years now, you’ve visited MyPinnacle.com or clicked on the “Carolinas & Virginia” tab on PNFP.com to access Online Banking. From now on, we’ll have just one login box on PNFP.com where you’ll enter both your username and password to go directly to your accounts.
You will be able to log in from MyPinnacle.com for a while, but this site will be phased out in the future.
Learn more about what will happen the first time you log in with our Frequently Asked Questions section and at the bottom of this page.
You can also download our mobile apps to do all of your personal and business banking on the go.
Across the top of the page, you’ll see all the features you need:
- Accounts – For details of each account, including sortable, itemized debits and credits
- Bills & Payments – For paying your bills electronically
- Transfers – For moving money between your Pinnacle accounts
- Statements & Notices – For accessing all your statements up to 24 months and notices from Pinnacle
- Cash Management – For wires, ACH, Positive Pay, Lockbox and other essential functions your business relies on
Business clients can access Bill Pay, wires, ACH, Positive Pay, Lockbox and more from right within Online Banking. For ACH and wire services, Online Banking will prompt you to enter the token you already use.
Please reach out to your Pinnacle financial advisor if you have additional questions or call our treasury management support team, which is available during business hours.
Pinnacle Treasury Online Banking Support
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I log in the first time?
The first time you log into the new Online Banking system, you will need to do so through PNFP.com or MyPinnacle.com, either on a computer or through a mobile web browser. There is a version of the new system optimized for mobile browsers. You will use your current online banking username as the Access ID. Your temporary password will be your username plus the last four digits of your company's Tax ID number.
Username/Access ID: AcmeAdmin
The system will ask you to accept the new Online Banking Agreement, set up your security questions and reset your password. These can only be done through a computer or mobile browser, not through the mobile app.
I'm having trouble logging in for the first time. What should I do?
Here are some questions you can answer to find the likely trouble spot.
- Are you using the temporary password we provided? Remember that your temporary password will be your username plus the last four digits of your social security number (for personal banking) or your company's Tax ID number (for small business banking).
Username/Access ID: JohnDoe
Username/Access ID: AcmeAdmin
- Are you logging in from a web browser? The first time you log in, you must do so in a web browser, not the mobile app.
- Your online banking login credentials are case sensitive. Are you entering your Access ID and password exactly as they should be, including capital vs. lower case letters?
- Did you get an email notice about adding an exclamation point (!) to your Access ID? Some IDs encountered conflicts and had to be modified at conversion by adding a ! to the end.
If you still have trouble after answering these questions, please call our treasury management support team at 855-282-8655.
Will my accounts automatically convert to the new Online Banking system?
You will have access to all the same accounts you do now, all with the same account nicknames. Your user roles and permissions will also automatically convert to the new system.
Will I need to download a new mobile app?
Yes, we will offer two separate apps: one for personal banking and one for business banking. They are both available for download right now, but you will be unable to use it until Nov. 12 when we convert your account to the new system. The first time you log into the new Online Banking system, you will need to do so through the website, either on a computer or through a mobile web browser. There is a version of the new system optimized for mobile browsers, and text banking will still be available.
How can I learn how to use the new Online Banking system?
You will have many opportunities and different ways to learn, including on this website. As we get closer to Nov. 12, instructional guides, videos and other training materials will be available at MyPinnacle.com/Training. Your treasury management advisor can also help you learn the system, and a dedicated support team is available to answer questions at 855-282-8655.