Our Track Record
The model that gets us there is equally simple: hire experienced, successful and happy associates who provide distinctive service and effective advice to clients. That creates happy, loyal clients who do more business with Pinnacle for longer periods of time.
Here are some reasons why we know this model works.
- FORTUNE magazine named Pinnacle to its list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2017 and 2018.
- Pinnacle also earned the No. 3 spot on FORTUNE’s list of the Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
- 5 percent of Pinnacle associates stay with us year after year – an unheard of level in this industry – which creates an exceptional, consistent client experience.
- Financial research firm Greenwich Associates honored Pinnacle with 30 Excellence Awards and four Best Brand Awards for categories like Ease of Doing Business and Trust in Business Banking.
- Nearly 94.7 percent of respondents on our client survey agree that “Pinnacle is recognizably better than its competition."
- We have been one of the highest performing bank stocks in the nation since opening our doors in the fourth quarter of 2000 – more proof that our obsession with workplace culture and client satisfaction is a win-win for clients and the company.
- We consistently produce strong asset quality metrics, providing meaningful credit leverage for our firm.